Geophex Surveys, has been selected by the Department of Information Resources (DIR) under Contract DIR-TSO-TMP-232 to provide state agencies and local governments with cost-effective high priority geographic data for use in their GIS. Customers can obtain volume-discounted pricing for selected technology products and services as listed herewith, thereby improving the efficiency of their procurement process by shortening the time required to obtain these products and services from a single source.
For additional information on Geophex’s contract with DIR please click on the following link
1. Contact the Texas Natural Resources Information System (TNRIS) at StratMap@twdb.texas.gov. The services offered by Geophex are listed in the above links, “Geophex Discount Offering – Geospatial Product” and “Geophex Discount Offering – Custom Geospatial Data”. TNRIS is the only entity authorized to provide pricing for these two categories for this contract.
2. Generate a purchase order made payable to Geophex and reference Contract Number DIR-TSO-3411 on your purchase order..
Warranty and Return Policies:
1. Geophex warrants that the goods and services to be provided herein shall:
– be new and of commercially reasonable quality where no quality is specified;
– be free from defects in workmanship, materials, and design, where design is the responsibility of Seller.
2. If at any time prior to the expiry of SIXTY (60) DAYS from the date of the acceptance of the goods or services, or any part thereof, do not in any way conform to the requirements of the Contract, then upon notice to Geophex by the purchaser within a reasonable period of time after the discovery thereof, Geophex shall promptly repair, replace, correct or re-perform such defective goods or services to the satisfaction of and at no cost to Buyer.
For more information on the DIR Co-op Contract Program, please click on the following link
For inquiries, please contact:
Tel: 919-578-8857 ext 105